Emma Chartreuse Curtain
Naked windows? No worries. Our Emma curtains feature a sophisticated botanical stripe motif, scaled up for extra impact. Try styling these curtains with their matching pillow or bold Balzary for an eclectic look. The best part? You can customize the length and lining without worrying about crazy long lead times.
- Try before you buy! Order a swatch of our Emma fabric
- Panels are sold individually
- 100% cotton—backed with privacy (blocks 70%) or blackout lining (opaque)
- Dye lots vary—slight variations may occur
- Due to the nature of this print and our commitment to zero waste manufacturing, we cannot guarantee engineered seems on 100" wide or 50" wide pinch pleat curtains
- Made in the USA and shipped in 10 days
- As our curtains are custom and made-to-order, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- All curtains ship via FedEx with a tracking number included
This classic curtain style offers a clean look with a sewn-in pocket to accommodate hardware. The simple slide-in installation makes it easy to upgrade your space in no time.
DETAILS: We suggest a 1.5" or smaller rod to accommodate sewn pocket; rod not included
These panels are hung by attaching their built-in hooks to your curtain rings. Easy to use, these are great for spaces where you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 9 hooks, 100" - 16 hooks); rod/rings not included
Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look. Triple pleats add an elegant, formal flare while their hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 7 hooks, 50" - 11 hooks, 100" - 20 hooks); rod/rings not included