Ginger Navy Curtain
Pull a room together with our Ginger Navy curtains. Ginger is our modern, graphic twist on the traditional preppy gingham print. The uneven line weights and navy palette create a chic and soothing vibe. The best part? You can customize without worrying about crazy long lead times.
Try before you buy! Order a swatch of our Ginger fabric
- Panels are sold individually
- Made to order in USA and shipped in 10 days
- As our curtains are custom, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- 100% cotton—backed with privacy (blocks 70%) or blackout lining (opaque)
- Made in the USA and shipped in 10 days
- As our curtains are custom and made-to-order, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- All curtains ship via FedEx with a tracking number included
This classic curtain style offers a clean look with a sewn-in pocket to accommodate hardware. The simple slide-in installation makes it easy to upgrade your space in no time.
DETAILS: We suggest a 1.5" or smaller rod to accommodate sewn pocket; rod not included
These panels are hung by attaching their built-in hooks to your curtain rings. Easy to use, these are great for spaces where you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 9 hooks, 100" - 16 hooks); rod/rings not included
Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look. Triple pleats add an elegant, formal flare while their hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 7 hooks, 50" - 11 hooks, 100" - 20 hooks); rod/rings not included