Poppy Pink Curtain
A pop of Poppy is exactly what you need to spice up your space. Poppy features a fun (yet versatile) palette of pink and red: a favorite of ours, and in our opinion, the most underrated combo. The fashion-forward scheme warms up a living room or bedroom and adds a sophisticated touch to a nursery. The best part? You can customize without worrying about crazy long lead times.
- Try before you buy! Order a swatch of our Poppy fabric
- Panels are sold individually
- 100% cotton—backed with privacy (blocks 70%) or blackout lining (opaque)
- Dye lots vary—slight variations may occur
- Due to the nature of this print and our commitment to zero waste manufacturing, we cannot guarantee engineered seems on 100" wide or 50" wide pinch pleat curtains
- Made in the USA and shipped in 10 days
- As our curtains are custom and made-to-order, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- All curtains ship via FedEx with a tracking number included
This classic curtain style offers a clean look with a sewn-in pocket to accommodate hardware. The simple slide-in installation makes it easy to upgrade your space in no time.
DETAILS: We suggest a 1.5" or smaller rod to accommodate sewn pocket; rod not included
These panels are hung by attaching their built-in hooks to your curtain rings. Easy to use, these are great for spaces where you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 9 hooks, 100" - 16 hooks); rod/rings not included
Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look. Triple pleats add an elegant, formal flare while their hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 7 hooks, 50" - 11 hooks, 100" - 20 hooks); rod/rings not included