Your cart is emptyContinue browsing
Steel Velvet Custom Curtain
- Regular price
- Starting at $129.60
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Starting at $129.60
- Unit price
Not sure how much you need?
Cool, sharp steel is softened by sumptuous velvet, giving this sophisticated neutral a snuggly side that works in any space. The best part? You can customize without worrying about crazy long lead times.
- Panels are sold individually
- Shown here: 2 x 50" wide ring top panels on a 42" wide window frame (including molding)
- 100% polyester, backed with privacy (blocks 70%) or blackout lining (opaque)—see our blog post for examples
- Dye lots vary—slight variations may occur
- Curtain widths may vary by 5% due to their hand-sewn nature.
- As our solid fabrics are 54” wide, all 75/100” wide panels and 50” pleated panels will have seams
- Curtain rings and rods are not included; ring top and pleated curtains include pin hooks to attach to rings (see below for more details)
- Made in the USA and shipped in 10 days
- FINAL SALE - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- All pillows ship via FedEx with a tracking number included
- Free shipping is available on orders $300+
- Calculate your width and length with our Curtain Calculator
- See our Curtain Measurement and Installment Guide for more advice
- Ask questions to our in-house design experts with our Complimentary Design Assistance
- See our Construction Options below for panel hooks counts and check out our Hardware Guide for our favorite rods and rings
- For rod pocket, ring top, and grommet curtains we recommend selecting panels at least 2 times the width of the window (including the outside molding). For example, the 42” wide window shown here needs 2 x 50” panels or 1 x 100” panel. This ensures the curtains are voluminous and not stretched when drawn. Pleated curtains have built-in fullness and need to be at least 2” wider than the molding. See our Measurement Guide or Curtain Calculator for more details.
This classic curtain style offers a clean look with a sewn-in pocket to accommodate hardware. Rod pocket curtains are primarily decorative—not for everyday use. If you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day, we suggest ring top, grommet, or pleat construction.
DETAILS: We suggest a 1.25" or smaller rod to accommodate sewn pocket; rod not included
These panels are hung by attaching their built-in hooks to your curtain rings. (see our Curtain Hardware Edit) Easy to use, these are great for spaces where you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 75" - 17, 100" - 21 hooks); rod/rings not included
Our newest option offers a streamlined take on ringed styles, with embedded black metal grommets that are sturdy enough for daily use.
DETAILS: Curtain grommets have an inside diameter of 1.56" and are sewn in (25" - 4 grommets, 50" - 6 grommets, 75" - 10 grommets, 100" - 14 grommets). We suggest using a black rod to match the grommets; rod not included.
Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look. Triple pleats add an elegant, formal flare while their hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (Cottons: 25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 75" - 18 hooks, 100" - 22 hooks; Velvets: 50" - 10 hooks, 75" - 14 hooks, 100" - 18 hooks); rod/rings not included. Pleated curtain width refers to the finished top width. The bottom width is ~ 1.9x the top.
A more modern silhouette than our pinch pleat, tailored pleats bring a subtle sophistication to any room. Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look and attached hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 7 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 75" - 18 hooks, 100" - 22 hooks); rod/rings not included. Pleated curtain width refers to the finished top width. The bottom width is ~ 1.8x the top.
Elevated craft meets sophisticated color with rick rack trim that’s delightfully unexpected.
AVAILABLE IN: Cherry, Peony, and Midnight.
It doesn’t get more timeless than this. Our textured band trim brings a modern minimalist touch.
AVAILABLE IN: Eden Pink, Ginger Sky, Loomi Moss, Fern Velvet, and Sky Velvet.
A versatile trim that suits any style—from a traditional reading room to a breezy boho breakfast nook.
AVAILABLE IN: Raspberry, Dusty Rose, Sage, and Cream.
It’s soft, it’s sweet, it’s irresistible. We love pom pom trim for cozy spaces, especially a bedroom or nursery.
AVAILABLE IN: Lilac, Olive, Powder, and Snow.