Your cart is emptyContinue browsing
NAMES FOR GOOD - NAME BRACELET
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
NOTE: Standard letters and numbers only - only symbol available is a HEART ♥︎.
Adorned with aventurine, aquamarine, rhodonite, and rose quartz beads filled with 14K gold, these customized bracelets are inspired by our signature pastels. Proceeds from each bracelet sale are donated to nonprofits for children in need.
Names for Good is a customized bracelet company that gives back to children in need. They work with a multitude of charitable partners to whom they donate a portion of the proceeds, spreading joy and love to those who need it most. Every piece purchased, handmade with love right here in the United States, makes a difference.
Also available as a stacker bracelet
- Designed exclusively for Pepper
- A beautiful assortment of aventurine, aquamarine, rhodonite, and rose quartz mixed with 14K gold-filled beads
- Please note that our bracelets are not intended to be worn by children 5 and under
- Made in the USA and shipped in 7 days
- As these bracelets are made-to-order, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- Shipped via FedEx with a tracking number included
- Free shipping is available on orders $300+
- Size Guide: SMALL 6.25" | SM/MD 7" | MD/LG 7.5" | LARGE 8"
- To determine your size, place the end of a measuring tape in the middle of your wrist and wrap the tape about 1/2" above your wrist bone. The measuring tape should be wrapped snugly, but comfortably, around your wrist.