Your cart is emptyContinue browsing
Thatcher Rose Performance Wallpaper
When we produce additional yardage to match a prior order, we use the cutting from the first order as our sample to match to. Although variables exist that do prevent an exact match, we do our very best.
Enough wallpaper should be ordered so that the two dye lots are NOT installed side by side on a flat wall. The installer should always merge the two lots in a discrete location, such as in a corner or around a window, and order more if necessary to allow for this.
Not sure what size you need?
Thatcher was inspired by the sleek fan motifs synonymous with Art Deco style. It’s an organic pattern with a soft pink and green color palette that works equally well in preppy and modern schemes. Also available in clay-coated.
- Digitally printed in Connecticut, our performance wallpaper is an eco-friendly, PVC-free alternative to Type II vinyl wallpaper
- Water resistant, extremely durable and wipeable with a matte finish
- Superior scrub, scratch and stain resistant performance—perfect for hallways, bathrooms, and playrooms
- Sold by the linear yard on a continuous bolt—5 yard minimum
- 51” wide paper trimmed, arrives untrimmed
- 25.5” horizontal and 32.11” vertical repeat
- Installed with standard non-woven wall adhesives—professional installation recommended
- 4 week lead time
- 2 week rush processing is available for $325
- Print to order items are FINAL SALE
- Free shipping is available on orders $300+
- Calculate your wallpaper yardage with our Wallpaper Calculator (GROUND: select Performance - 51")
- 1 yard covers 12.75 square feet
- UL ECOLOGO® Certified for reduced environmental impact and UL GREENGUARD GOLD® Certified for low chemical emissions
- Class A Fire-rated based on the ASTM-E84 standard testing for smoke generation and flame spread
- FSC Certified ensuring responsible use of forest resources certified by a third party
- Ask questions to our in-house design experts with our Complimentary Design Assistance
- For more questions, see our Wallpaper FAQs