With Mother's Day right around the corner, we asked some of our fave female founders and tastemakers to share what gifts they're eyeing for moms, moms-to-be, and mother figures in their lives. Follow along to shop their picks.
Natalie Steen - Founder of The Nat Note
- Katie Kime Loved Ones Oxford - Wear your heart on your chest! The monogrammed pocket allows you to pick thread color, monogram font & initials.
- Hockney Moss Tablecloth - There's no gift like a home-cooked meal (set on a pretty table).
- Oso & Me Sip & See Bundle - The perfect gift bundle for their little bundle of joy.
Megan Pinckney - Founder of Shades of Pinck
Natalie Wadsworth - Founder of Frances Hart
- Hockney Moss Placemats - I love abstract (non-figurative) prints that are also high contrast because they can pair so well with different textures, or you can add a floral, geo, or polka dot to the mix with something like this and it doesn't clash, but is complementary instead.
- Frances Hart Smocked Cotton Dress - Our smocked cotton dress are customer favorites and this is my personal pick for the same reason I like the Pepper abstract Hockney print - the clipped texture is high impact, visually, and be paired with a plaid, a stripe, or another print, and isn't so loud of distinctive that it doesn't blend well.
- Serpui Wicker Clutch - Raffia is a classic but this Serpui's bag's faux-enamel wrap adds a little more modernity (and durability) to a feminine, timeless accessory that also happy to be easy to carry.
Liz Eicholz - Co-founder of Weezie Towels
- Daphne Cream Tablecloth - Eyeing this tablecloth for the Mother's Day table that I do not plan to cook or clean up for! :)
- Women's Long Patterned Robe - Our new spring robe in the perfect shade of green gingham.
- L'il ID Bracelet from Catbird
- Denton Curtain - I LOVE the Denton curtains and have been thinking about ordering for my daughter’s nursery!
- Riley Sheehey Botanical Prints - We recently launched some new botanical prints that would be great for gifting for Mother’s Day.
- Solly Baby Wrap -I loved by Solly Baby wrap for the first few months I had Bryn. It’s now my go-to shower gift for moms to be!
Julianna Manzi - Founder of Names for Good
- Frida Sand Pillow - OBSESSED with all things neutral and this print and color scheme can go in literally any space. I'll be ordering a few for my bedroom today :).
- Names for Good Mother's Day Daisy Bracelet. It also comes in a mommy and me set!
- Petite Keep Trunk - I love this piece. It's a beautiful way to store the most precious keepsakes from your child's life.
Eliza Ferrel - Founder of Joy Street Kids
- Penelope Moss Curtain
- Joy Street Kids - NYC Women's Jogger Pajamas
- Ultra Hydrating Facial Mask from Follain
Looking for more gifts and product recommendations? Head to the Spice Market to see what we're currently coveting!