Your cart is emptyContinue browsing
- Regular price
- Starting at $118
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Starting at $118
- Unit price
Not sure how much you need?
Breathe fresh air into any space with Sage. A sophisticated cotton fabric with a subtle crosshatch texture gives this calming shade of green a cozy depth.
- Try before you buy! Order a swatch of our Sage fabric
- Panels are sold individually
- Shown here: 2 x 50" wide grommet panels on a 42" wide window frame (including molding)
- 100% cotton, backed with privacy (blocks 70%) or blackout lining (opaque)—see our blog post for examples
- Dye lots vary—slight variations may occur
- As our fabric is 54” wide, all 100” wide panels and 50” pinch pleat panels will have seams
- Due to fabric width and repeat size limitations, patterns may not align across multiple curtain panels.
- Made in the USA and shipped in 7 days
- As our curtains are custom and made-to-order, they cannot be exchanged or returned
- All curtains ship via FedEx with a tracking number included
- Free shipping is available on orders $300+
- Calculate your width and length with our Curtain Measurement Finder
- Our Curtain FAQ has answers to our most common questions
- See our Curtain Measurement and Installment Guide for more advice
- Ask questions to our in-house design experts with our Complimentary Design Assistance
- Check out our hardware suggestions
This classic curtain style offers a clean look with a sewn-in pocket to accommodate hardware. Rod pocket curtains are primarily decorative—not for everyday use. If you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day, we suggest ring top, grommet, or pleat construction.
DETAILS: We suggest a 1.25" or smaller rod to accommodate sewn pocket; rod not included
These panels are hung by attaching their built-in hooks to your curtain rings. (see our Curtain Hardware Edit) Easy to use, these are great for spaces where you plan on opening and closing your drapes every day.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 100" - 21 hooks); rod/rings not included
Our newest option offers a streamlined take on ringed styles, with embedded black metal grommets that are sturdy enough for daily use.
DETAILS: Curtain grommets are sewn in (25" - 4 grommets, 50" - 8 grommets, 100" - 14 grommets). We suggest using a black rod to match the grommets; rod not included.
Made with twice the amount of fabric, these panels offer a voluminous look. Triple pleats add an elegant, formal flare while their hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (Cottons: 25" - 6 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 100" - 22 hooks; Velvets: 50" - 10 hooks, 100" - 18 hooks); rod/rings not included. Pleated curtain width refers to the finished top width.
A sleeker silhouette than our pinch pleat, which brings a subtle sophistication to any room. Attached hooks make it easy to attach to curtain rings.
DETAILS: Curtain hooks are sewn in (25" - 7 hooks, 50" - 12 hooks, 100" - 22 hooks); rod/rings not included. Pleated curtain width refers to the finished top width.
Elevated craft meets sophisticated color with rick rack trim that’s delightfully unexpected.
AVAILABLE IN: Cherry, Peony, and Midnight.
It doesn’t get more timeless than this. Our textured band trim brings a modern minimalist touch.
AVAILABLE IN: Eden Pink, Ginger Sky, Loomi Moss, and Fern Velvet.
A versatile trim that suits any style—from a traditional reading room to a breezy boho breakfast nook.
AVAILABLE IN: Raspberry, Dusty Rose, Sage, and Cream.
It’s soft, it’s sweet, it’s irresistible. We love pom pom trim for cozy spaces, especially a bedroom or nursery.
AVAILABLE IN: Lilac, Olive, and Snow.